I've started this blog to share my thoughts, experiences, and rambles as I spend this spring semester studying abroad in Paris, France. Hopefully I'll update every week or two, so come back soon for those entries!
I also have a Flickr page where I will be uploading pictures that I take on my trip. There is a Photo box to the left of this post (which is currently empty, but will be filled soon enough!) that will take you to the site, or you can access it directly here.
Also, if you'd like to chat while I'm abroad and you have Skype you can call me using the button to the left of this post, or add me to your contacts list.
For now, I plan to spend my last few days at home snuggling with this booboo (and his sister) who is currently sitting on my lap:
| |
| sleeeeepy harry :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment